In these Terms and Conditions, the following words and phrases shall bear the following meanings:
- “The Company” means Carbon Credit Capital LLC., registered number 3137395, whose registered office is at 561 Broadway, New York, New York.
- “Material” means data or information in any format, including without limitation text, images, photographs, graphics, video or sound material whether existing at the time of registration or not, published on carboncreditcapital.com, whether copyright of a third party and which is communicated or transmitted to the User in using carboncreditcapital.com
- “carboncreditcapital.com” means the website owned and/or operated by the Company.
- “User” means any person who accesses or uses carboncreditcapital.com.
- “Customer” means the person(s) or company whose order for the Goods is accepted by the Company.
- “Goods” means any goods or services which the Company is to supply to the Customer.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
By accessing or using carboncreditcapital.com, the User agrees to fully comply with these Terms and Conditions. If the User does not wish to be bound by them he/she should leave the site now and not use this website in the future.
The User shall indemnify the Company against all costs, claims, demands or expenses incurred by or made against the Company and/or carboncreditcapital.com as a result of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the User and/or by any third party permitted or facilitated by that User to have access to any Material.
USE OF MATERIAL
The User may download Material electronically; print extracts and/or make copies of these for his/her own personal and non-commercial use only. This does not include downloading, storing, transmitting, displaying, copying or distributing Material, or extracts from it, in a structured manner or creating a database in any form comprising all or part of the Material.
The Company may provide Materials developed by third-party for the user’s personal and non-commercial use only. All rights of the third-party Materials belong to their respective owners. The Company shall not be responsible to any infringement claims.
The Company will provide reasonable proof of actions for all carbon offset purchases, which demonstrate that the promised quantity of carbon emissions have been reduced or sequestered. This proof of actions may include certification by a third party.
The Company retains the right to assess the condition of returned goods.
Customers are responsible at their expense for obtaining any license and complying with any mandatory regulations in force within the United States and the country for which goods are destined.
MEMBERSHIP OF CARBON NEUTRAL CHECKOUT PROGRAM
The Company’s Carbon Neutral Checkout™ Program is not an environmental certification program. The Company makes no claims regarding the size of the customer’s carbon footprint or any steps the customer has taken to reduce his/her footprint. Rather, participation in the Carbon Neutral Checkout™ Program indicates that the customer has purchased and retired a specified amount of carbon offsets in a given time period.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time;
and even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to the User’s tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect the Company’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or its liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- for the content, accuracy, integrity, lawfulness or otherwise of information on websites over which the Company has no control;
- as to the suitability of the information and data on carboncreditcapital.com for any particular purpose;
- that the information and data on carboncreditcapital.com site is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination, and to the extent permitted by law excludes all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
TRADE MARKS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Unless it is specified, all rights carboncreditcapital.com, the Material, and any other content displayed on carboncreditcapital.com are owned by or licensed to the Company and are reserved.
Unless it is specified, all Material is the property of the Company. Reproduction without the Company’s permission is prohibited. For such permission Users should write to the Company at the registered address.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the state of New York, United States without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
All disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be finally solved by binding arbitration in the State of New York, United States.
If any action at law or in equity is brought to enforce or interpret the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, the prevailing party in such action shall be awarded its attorneys’ fees and costs incurred.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Company reserves the right to vary or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Users should review these Terms and Conditions regularly as Users will be deemed to have accepted a variation in continuing to use the site after it has been posted.