Congratulations! We at CCC wish you the most unforgettable wedding night, whether you’re already Mr. & Mrs. or whether you are still Bride and Groom to-be!
From the dress, to the venue, the guest list and reception, much effort has been spent to make the wedding uniquely yours.
However, guests’ transportation and accommodation, energy use at the wedding venue and reception location, and catering can rack up your weddings’ carbon footprint. We’ve found that a wedding usually generates an average of 62 metric tons of carbon emissions (USEPA).
With this offset package, you can make your wedding, or make a friend or family member’s wedding a low-carbon event of the future!
||Green composting project in Alabama, USA
||Reduce usage of fertilizer with organic waste composting
|Credit Unit Price:
|| The Green Bride Guide (2008)
We curate our portfolio of carefully selected carbon offset projects spread across the globe to not only offer the most highly scrutinized, thoroughly verified offsets, but also to do the most good to the local communities in which each project is implemented. Whether a project provides financial benefits to local communities who gain full employment through our forestry project in Brazil; or providing free renewable energy to impoverished farmers in China, you can be sure to find credits that do more than just mitigate carbon emissions, but that also provide better lives to people who deserve it most.
Carbon Credit Capital will only consider a carbon offset project if it clearly meets the following requirements:
- Real: an offset must represent real emissions reductions that have already occurred (i.e. the reduction is not projected to occur in the future)
- Additional: an offset must represent emission reductions that are in addition to what would have occurred otherwise in a business-as-usual scenario
- Permanent: an offset must represent emission reductions that are non-reversible or must be sequestered for 100-years or more
- Verifiable: sufficient data quantity and quality must be available to ensure emission reductions can be verified by an independent third party auditor (verifier) in accordance with an established protocol
- Quantifiable: emission reductions represented by offsets must be reliably measured or estimated, and must be capable of being quantified
- Enforceable: offset ownership is undisputed and enforcement mechanisms exist to ensure that all program rules are followed
You will obtain a certificate and a receipt of your purchase. You will become a member of our Carbon Credit Club automatically. The Credit Club aims to get more people moving towards to a low-carbon society and gives you recognition for doing so.
We will retire (remove from circulation) the voluntary credits that you purchase in your name. You will get a notification of the carbon credit retirement from us at the end of the financial quarter, which serves as proof of the transaction.
Share with your family, friends and people around you. Let everyone know that you are making a difference!