You’ve built your business from the scratch and have developed a growing number of regular customers, thanks to your hard work and persistence.
Your business makes a strong impact on your customers and you want to let them know that you are different from the competition. That’s why you need the small business offset package to let your customers know that you care about the earth we live on and that you value the natural capital that fuels your business by taking action.
Electricity usage, natural gas consumption and employee commute are the most common carbon hot-spots within small businesses. A small business with 1-10 employees has an average annual carbon footprint of 63.35 metric tons of CO2 equivalent (USEPA). In other words, your business’s carbon footprint is around 5.28 mt CO2e per month.
Differentiate your business with our package today!
||Sichuan Household Biogas
||Replace coal use in rural areas
|Credit Unit Price:
|| Greenhouse Gas Protocol
We curate our portfolio of carefully selected carbon offset projects spread across the globe to not only offer the most highly scrutinized, thoroughly verified offsets, but also to do the most good to the local communities in which each project is implemented. Whether a project provides financial benefits to local communities who gain full employment through our forestry project in Brazil; or providing free renewable energy to impoverished farmers in China, you can be sure to find credits that do more than just mitigate carbon emissions, but that also provide better lives to people who deserve it most.
Carbon Credit Capital will only consider a carbon offset project if it clearly meets the following requirements:
- Real: an offset must represent real emissions reductions that have already occurred (i.e. the reduction is not projected to occur in the future)
- Additional: an offset must represent emission reductions that are in addition to what would have occurred otherwise in a business-as-usual scenario
- Permanent: an offset must represent emission reductions that are non-reversible or must be sequestered for 100-years or more
- Verifiable: sufficient data quantity and quality must be available to ensure emission reductions can be verified by an independent third party auditor (verifier) in accordance with an established protocol
- Quantifiable: emission reductions represented by offsets must be reliably measured or estimated, and must be capable of being quantified
- Enforceable: offset ownership is undisputed and enforcement mechanisms exist to ensure that all program rules are followed
You will obtain a certificate and a receipt of your purchase. You will become a member of our Carbon Credit Club automatically. The Credit Club aims to get more people moving towards to a low-carbon society and gives you recognition for doing so.
We will retire (remove from circulation) the voluntary credits that you purchase in your name. You will get a notification of the carbon credit retirement from us at the end of the financial quarter, which serves as proof of the transaction.
Share with your family, friends and people around you. Let everyone know that you are making a difference!