Carbon Neutral International Vacation
This carbon-credit package helps you eliminate the carbon pollution of your long-distance international vacation. We have analyzed a variety of different trips, and determined the impact of flying, staying in hotels, and sight seeing in the country you are visiting.
Travel is a major contributor to climate change, but it doesn’t have to be.
Carbon Footprint of Long-Distance International Vacation
You may be enjoying the exotic view, or bustling city, half a world away. However, when you travel your international vacation has negative impacts on nature. The flights you take, hotel you stay in, and the food you eat contribute to a trip’s carbon impact. The average carbon emissions of a long-distance, 7-day international vacation are about 6 metric tons of CO2 equivalent.
Other than biking and walking, travel contributes to climate change. However, that doesn’t mean you need to give travel up. The world is out there for you to see, if you can, go enjoy it! Companies who provide transportation services need to take responsibility for the negative impacts left behind from their operations. But that doesn’t mean you have to wait.
We are making it easy to reduce the carbon footprint of travel with a few clicks. Most airlines only allow you to offset your flights. In contrast, this package allows you to offset your whole journey – (we’ve got them beat on price too). Be a truly environmentally conscious traveler!
Every time you buy one of our offset packages you help develop a project that protects the environment. The projects we support also provide key economic, social, and health benefits to local communities. The more you manage your own carbon footprint through our products, you help to boost an inclusive economy globally.
Traveling locally? Check out our Domestic Vacation offset package!
||Green composting project in Alabama, USA
||Reduce usage of fertilizer with organic waste composting
|Credit Unit Price:
We curate our portfolio of carefully selected carbon offset projects spread across the globe to not only offer the most highly scrutinized, thoroughly verified offsets, but also to do the most good to the local communities in which each project is implemented. Whether a project provides financial benefits to local communities who gain full employment through our forestry project in Brazil; or providing free renewable energy to impoverished farmers in China, you can be sure to find credits that do more than just mitigate carbon emissions, but that also provide better lives to people who deserve it most.
Carbon Credit Capital will only consider a carbon offset project if it clearly meets the following requirements:
- Real: an offset must represent real emissions reductions that have already occurred (i.e. the reduction is not projected to occur in the future)
- Additional: an offset must represent emission reductions that are in addition to what would have occurred otherwise in a business-as-usual scenario
- Permanent: an offset must represent emission reductions that are non-reversible or must be sequestered for 100-years or more
- Verifiable: sufficient data quantity and quality must be available to ensure emission reductions can be verified by an independent third party auditor (verifier) in accordance with an established protocol
- Quantifiable: emission reductions represented by offsets must be reliably measured or estimated, and must be capable of being quantified
- Enforceable: offset ownership is undisputed and enforcement mechanisms exist to ensure that all program rules are followed
You will obtain a certificate and a receipt of your purchase. You will become a member of our Carbon Credit Club automatically. The Credit Club aims to get more people moving towards to a low-carbon society and gives you recognition for doing so.
We will retire (remove from circulation) the voluntary credits that you purchase in your name. You will get a notification of the carbon credit retirement from us at the end of the financial quarter, which serves as proof of the transaction.
Share with your family, friends and people around you. Let everyone know that you are making a difference!