Take a proactive approach. Reduce the carbon impact of your presence at the KZN Construction Expo, and African Construction and Totally Concrete Trade Expos, and Cape Construction Expo.
The average carbon emissions for Exhibitors, mainly comprised of:
- Travel to and from the show
- Shipping of brand materials, products, and booth equipment to and from the show
- Hotel accommodations
- Food and materials consumed and sent to waste
comes to about 1 metric ton of Carbon Dixoide or the equivalent (CO2e).
This package helps you mitigate harmful emissions. Your purchase of this package directly supports certified projects that reduce thousands of tons of greenhouse gas emissions every year.
Offset today and showcase your commitment to a greener concrete and construction industry by making your booth carbon neutral!
For event attendees who would like to support, you are also welcome to offset your travels here.
||Carbon Credit Capital’s Portfolio
||Reduce carbon emissions and support poor local communities
|Credit Unit Price:
We curate our portfolio of carefully selected carbon offset projects spread across the globe to not only offer the most highly scrutinized, thoroughly verified offsets, but also to do the most good to the local communities in which each project is implemented. Whether a project provides financial benefits to local communities who gain full employment through our forestry project in Brazil; or providing free renewable energy to impoverished farmers in China, you can be sure to find credits that do more than just mitigate carbon emissions, but that also provide better lives to people who deserve it most.
Carbon Credit Capital will only consider a carbon offset project if it clearly meets the following requirements:
- Real: an offset must represent real emissions reductions that have already occurred (i.e. the reduction is not projected to occur in the future)
- Additional: an offset must represent emission reductions that are in addition to what would have occurred otherwise in a business-as-usual scenario
- Permanent: an offset must represent emission reductions that are non-reversible or must be sequestered for 100-years or more
- Verifiable: sufficient data quantity and quality must be available to ensure emission reductions can be verified by an independent third party auditor (verifier) in accordance with an established protocol
- Quantifiable: emission reductions represented by offsets must be reliably measured or estimated, and must be capable of being quantified
- Enforceable: offset ownership is undisputed and enforcement mechanisms exist to ensure that all program rules are followed
You will obtain a certificate and a receipt of your purchase. You will become a member of our Carbon Credit Club automatically. The Credit Club aims to get more people moving towards to a low-carbon society and gives you recognition for doing so.
We will retire (remove from circulation) the voluntary credits that you purchase on your behalf. Your support will maintain the operation of the low-carbon projects and fulfill your carbon responsibility to offset your participation of the KZN, African, and Cape Construction Trade Expos.
Share with your family, friends and people around you. Let everyone know that you are making a difference!