Woo-Hoo! You are curious enough to look into attending at the Green Festival more responsibly!
Whether you get there by foot, bike, train, car, bus, or plane, you leave a certain amount of carbon pollution. While it may not seem obvious, the small amounts we emit from various activities we do every day accumulate and create calculable impact to the earth.
While you might not think so, every attendee who comes into the exhibition hall plays a part in generating the Green Festival’s total carbon footprint. Emissions from:
- Food (both Exhibitor, and Vendor)
- Purchased products
- Printed materials (of which there will be MANY)
- waste diversion and treatment
Whether you are coming for just one or all three days, be sure to play your part in making your attendance at the Green Festival Expo carbon neutral. Showcase your commitment to making the Green Festival live up to its name and offset your attendance emissions to make both your attendance, and the Festival itself carbon neutral!
Each Attendee Package purchased will fund projects that either reduce Greenhouse Gases, or keep them from being emitted in the first place – you will have personally mitigated your day or weekend’s carbon footprint.
||Carbon Credit Capital’s Portfolio
||Reduce carbon emissions and support poor local communities
|Credit Unit Price:
We curate our portfolio of carefully selected carbon offset projects spread across the globe to not only offer the most highly scrutinized, thoroughly verified offsets, but also to do the most good to the local communities in which each project is implemented. Whether a project provides financial benefits to local communities who gain full employment through our forestry project in Brazil; or providing free renewable energy to impoverished farmers in China, you can be sure to find credits that do more than just mitigate carbon emissions, but that also provide better lives to people who deserve it most.
Carbon Credit Capital will only consider a carbon offset project if it clearly meets the following requirements:
- Real: an offset must represent real emissions reductions that have already occurred (i.e. the reduction is not projected to occur in the future)
- Additional: an offset must represent emission reductions that are in addition to what would have occurred otherwise in a business-as-usual scenario
- Permanent: an offset must represent emission reductions that are non-reversible or must be sequestered for 100-years or more
- Verifiable: sufficient data quantity and quality must be available to ensure emission reductions can be verified by an independent third party auditor (verifier) in accordance with an established protocol
- Quantifiable: emission reductions represented by offsets must be reliably measured or estimated, and must be capable of being quantified
- Enforceable: offset ownership is undisputed and enforcement mechanisms exist to ensure that all program rules are followed
You will obtain a certificate and a receipt of your purchase. You will become a member of our Carbon Credit Club automatically. The Credit Club aims to get more people moving towards to a low-carbon society and gives you recognition for doing so.
We will retire (remove from circulation) the voluntary credits that you purchase on your behalf. Your support will maintain the operation of the low-carbon projects and fulfill your carbon responsibility to offset your participation of the Green Festival.
Share with your family, friends and people around you. Let everyone know that you are making a difference!